frankly i am grateful for the end of this year. it has been a shocker for us & i look forward to starting afresh soon.
but we survived it.....well, 5 out of 6 of us survived it. sadly our budgie died a month ago. and i had nothing to do with it. i am still missing him as we had many great memories with that guy. remember the vindaloo dive, the survival of his pedicure & the cornflour rescue? for those who are new, read my posts about this famous little bird.
the rest of the year went a bit like this:
- hysterectomy - check
- man mid-life crisis - check
- worst in-laws in the world - check
- best kids report cards ever - check
- best friends ever - check
- best boys ever - check
- boosted inner strength - check
- more grey hair - check
- some finished craft - check
- alot of unfinished craft - check
take care & i wish you all a merry christmas & happy new year.
i am off to finish making the rum punch & maybe have a taste test or two.