here are some loves...old & new:
- dry spell gardening has returned & brendan moar just melts me. need i say more...or moar? his voice alone could rock me to sleep......
- katy perry - her voice & i would also kill for that body!
- masterchef - what will i do next week when it all ends?
- rhubarb - i bought some at new farm markets, cooked it up with a few strawberries & it was total heaven....who knew? i had never tasted it before.
- the other boleyn girl. i am reading the book & nearly cheated & watched the movie. it is a beautifully written book & something i wouldn't have read without my friend lisa's recommendation. it does reminds me how far women have come since the 1500's when some days, i do wonder....
- pork belly - my step mum was cooking it for my dad's birthday last night & her recipe sounded delicious....she was so ahead of her time with her cooking. i gave her such a hard time when i was young & struggled with the whole step family thing. but she was one who inspired me & helped teach me to cook...i am thankful for her patience & perserverence with me!
- blogs like these that i never find time to add to my list....katie did, flair to remember (for her quotes alone), wifestylefiles, mabelandlola, canberrasgotstyle