Wednesday, April 22, 2009

more tits less arse

yesterday i bounced out of the hairdressers with a fab newish look, feeling beautiful & full of confidence........an hour later i was in the depths of depression in a myer dressing room with a bubbly assistant (i am sure she was swigging a v out the back) who spent more time looking at herself in the mirror than i could bare . i'd already been into witchery with 17 year old girls giving so called advice on how i looked......call me skeptical but i don't think they had my best interests at heart.

it appears i need more tits, less arse & about 6 inches in height. the good news is i now fit into most size 12's i tried on. the down side is, they still look shit!

the choices i tried on had me looking like i had 2 choices - granny v's hooker.
surely it's not that hard is it?
shoe string straps = freeze my (not large enough already) tits off in may.
too much fabric = looking frumpy on my 5 foot frame.
satin = show off every lump & bump on my body.
lace = not so sure.
is it bad taste to wear black to a wedding? i am always drawn to black & most of the frocks yesterday were black or mostly black....i was thinking of lightening it up with a cream flower brooch/headband or something?

wedding is at 2pm at paddo with the reception here. at this stage i am fearful i will be donning a toga or worse. i have a little voice saying make something....that could end in tears for sure.
any advice greatly accepted peeps!

where the fuck are trinny & susannah when you need them?

1 comment:

  1. I SO hear you - there is nothing out there in between is there?! And yes, I'm sick of twelve year old shop assistants telling me what suits me too. One day I will actually say..'you know, you are full of shit. this really looks awful on me.'

    I wore black to the wedding on the weekend. In fact I wore this dress from Sacha Drake. http://www.sachadrake.com.au/ultimate-black-dress.html It is a bit expensive, but worth every penny and the very very very best dress you will ever wear my friend! I've had this dress for five years now and have worn it to three or four weddings I think! I just dressed it up with my killer shoes and a flower in my hair. My favourite style is the one shoulder. Wha La. Oh La La.

    Sascha is a friend of my husband, and I can vouch the quality of her dresses and all her clothes are very flattering. And terrific wash and wear fabric.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails