- i live in a gorgeous big home and am blessed in so many ways - not necessarily materially - but feel sort of guilty because we have so much
- i am little miss a la natural, no medications, pro pranic healing and natural therapies but i have a regular brazillian and hate unpainted toenails
- i like the smell and sound of the ocean but i hate the sand in my pants
- i had a spiritual getaway by myself for my 40th last year. i went to thailand and paid for a coffin for an unclaimed body, attended temples, fed the monks and felt such love and gratitude for the peeps and all i have around me - there and here. and then i stayed in a 5 star hotel for a week
- i hate the politics at work but then find myself being involved in it
- i don't want to move house but i am actively encouraging my husband to apply for a job in bangkok
- i want stability for our boys and i love the school they are in and their friends but am excited at the prospect of a chance of living for 3 years in bangkok
lets face it - i am just crazy!